The History of Public Bus Transportation
A 200-year journey from horse-drawn carriages to the buses we know today. Since the 1820s, various forms of public transportation have come and gone throughout the world, making an impact not only on how we travel but also on today’s general structuring of cities. As…
GOGO Charters Awards Christina Thomas the National Scholarship for Immigrants and Refugees
Inspired by our CEO’s challenges as an immigrant himself, the National Scholarship for Immigrants and Refugees provides $10,000 to one student who has faced similar challenges and exhibits the same ambition that has grown GOGO Charters to what it is today. Armir Harris, founder of GOGO…
Celebrity Tour Buses: The Modifications Stars Make to their Mobile Homes
Who isn’t fascinated by celebrity homes? We love seeing the outrageous additions that adorn the mansions of the rich and famous. Couches worth tens of thousands of dollars, gourmet kitchens, and master bedrooms fit for royalty aren’t uncommon in the homes of our favorite stars….
- Autonomous Buses Will Revolutionize Public Transportation, but at What Cost?
- GOGO Charters is Now Available in Australia!
- Rent a Charter Bus to Evacuate Groups Fast for Hurricane Irma
- GOGO Charters Tops Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies
- The Best of the Boroughs in NYC
- Plan a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour in NYC
- Choosing the Best Bus Type for Your Group
- Are Electric Buses the Future of Transportation?