How Employers Can Increase Atlanta’s Transit Ridership
With city’s narrow roads and funnel-like road system, Atlanta is one of the worst U.S. cities for traffic congestion. In fact, Atlanta commuters each spend an average of 61 hours in heavy traffic per year. Commute delays such as these can lead to slowed economic…
The Positive Impact of Silicon Valley’s Corporate Shuttles
Every day, over 34,000 Silicon Valley employees are transported to their jobs via private shuttles provided by their employers. Hired by well-known companies such as Apple, Google, and Facebook, these shuttles help solve the “first mile/last mile” problem, which concerns the traveling that takes place…
- Sportify’s David Mace On Scholarship Insurance for Student Athletes
- Shofur Supports “March for Our Lives” in Washington, D.C.
- The Ultimate Washington D.C. Group Campus Tour Guide
- Bus Wraps, Their History, and Why They’re the Best Advertisements
- Can You Drink Alcohol on a Charter Bus?
- Why a Minibus is the Best Transportation for Atlanta Sporting Events
- Take a Private Bus to the Boston Marathon Starting Line
- How to Plan a Group Campus Tour for LA’s Top Colleges