How to Get to Coachella | Bus Rentals | GOGO Charters
If your group is still asking, “How are we getting to Coachella?” you’ve come to the right place. GOGO Charters is a premier U.S. charter bus rental platform that specializes in transportation to and from major events.
Nestled deep in the California desert, the Coachella Valley is home to one of the biggest music festivals on the West Coast and is anticipated to draw in over 200,000 people over the course of two weekends. If you’re going to Coachella and don’t already have travel plans, consider renting a mini bus, shuttle bus, sprinter van or full-sized 55 passenger charter bus for the event.
If you’ve been to Coachella before, you know that getting to and from the festival can be an ordeal. If your group is thinking of taking individual cars, you might want to save yourselves the headache of dealing with traffic by getting a bus for your group. Plus you can comfortably snooze through the traffic in a comfortable reclining seat instead of trying to cram all of your friends into a Prius.
If your band is performing at Coachella, consider renting an entertainer (tour) bus through GOGO Charters. Cool off from the desert heat before and after performances in your very own luxurious entertainer bus. Many buses come with premium features including living space, TV’s, a kitchenette, master bedroom or a bunk room.
Whether you’re driving in from Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Fresno, or even Orlando, you can count on GOGO Charters to get your group to Coachella. Don’t wait until the last minute to get your Coachella transportation plans in order. Call us today at 1-855-826-6770 and our reservation agents will gladly help you determine the best vehicle for your group.
Related GOGO Cities:
- How to Plan a Successful Campus Tour of Boston’s Top Colleges
- The Best Transportation For Texas’s Playoff-Bound High School Football Teams
- The Complete Guide to Campus Group Tours in New York City
- Houston Residents Find Hope in the Aftermath of Hurricane Harvey
- How Employers Can Increase Atlanta’s Transit Ridership
- The Positive Impact of Silicon Valley’s Corporate Shuttles
- The Complete Guide to Touring San Francisco’s Top Universities
- Are Corporate Shuttles the Solution to the Long Island Rail Road in NYC?