Things to Do While Social Distancing in Houston
As temperatures rise in Houston, you’ll want to make the most of the great outdoors before the summer swelter kicks in. And while the COVID-19 pandemic is still ongoing, there are many ways your family and friends, educational pods, and groups of coworkers can get…
A Guide to Group Tours of Houston Colleges
If you’re an educator or counselor in the Houston area, you already know that preparing for another year of college tour sessions is stressful. But you also know that ensuring your hopeful applicants visit their dream campuses and experience student life there is one of…
The GOGO Charters Guide to the Best Group Day Trips from Houston
If you’re here, you’ve probably been saddled with the task of moving a large group from somewhere in Houston to somewhere outside of Houston for the day. Maybe for a school field trip? A team-building adventure, or a corporate outing? Whatever your reason, moving a…
Houston Residents Find Hope in the Aftermath of Hurricane Harvey
Though the media has moved on from Hurricane Harvey, the memory of August 25th is still fresh in the minds of Houston’s residents. In 24 hours, the storm covered the city with two feet of water, caused 14 fatalities, and destroyed the homes of thousands…
- A GOGO Charters Road Trip Guide from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon
- A Guide to California’s Literary Road Trip: from Big Sur to Mono County
- Best Group Day Trips from Denver
- Guide to the Best Day Trips from San Diego
- Guide to the Best Day Trips from Dallas
- A Group Guide to Day Trips from Austin
- 7 Fun and Safe Ways to Social Distance in San Antonio
- 5 Places to Social Distance in Phoenix, Arizona
Do you need to rent a charter bus?
Do you need a long-term shuttle service?
We offer contracted shuttle services for businesses, schools, hotels, and more. Contact our experts at 1-844-897-5201 to discuss your long-term transportation plans.