Here are just a few of the companies we’ve worked with:
Comfortable Charter Bus Amenities for Your Group to Enjoy
Want to roll up to the DMA in style? With our Dallas charter bus service, your group will arrive at the museum ready to get their art on. When you’re traveling with a big group, the last thing you want to do is plan how everyone is getting around. We can help with that. We offer everything from 18-passenger minibuses to 56-passenger charter buses, so there’s something for every group size.
Let’s not forget the luxury amenities you’ll get to enjoy while on the bus. From free WiFi and reclining seats to TV monitors and electrical outlets, your group will be able to sit back and relax before taking in all the museum has to offer.
- The Dallas Museum of Art was founded in 1903 and is among the 10 largest art museums in the country.
- There are over 24,000 works of art from all cultures and time periods spanning 5,000 years of human creativity inside the museum.
- General admission to the museum is free, which includes the collection galleries and most exhibitions.
- In November 2013, an anonymous gift of $5 million was given to the DMA to enable digitization of its entire collection online.
- Guests typically spend 3 to 4 hours at the Dallas Museum of Art.
- The Dallas Museum of Art welcomes approximately 700,000 visitors annually.
General admission to the DMA is free. This includes viewing the museum’s collection galleries and most exhibitions.
For special exhibitions, the cost is normally $16 per person, but the museum does offer discounts to the following groups:
Seniors (65+): $14
Military with ID: $14
Students with school ID: $12
DMA Members: Free
Children (11 and under): Free
Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursdays: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fridays: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm (on Late Night Fridays—the third Friday of every month—the museum is open until 11:00 pm)
Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
*The museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
Underground parking is available in the museum’s garage on a first-come, first-serve basis for $15 a day. For DMA Members and Nasher Sculpture Center members, garage parking is free.
If you want to make your time at the Dallas Museum of Art really memorable, book a group tour. For groups of 10 or more, the museum offers a few different tours that can be customized to your needs.
If your group only has a limited amount of time to explore the DMA, we suggest signing up for a docent-led collection tour. These tours are led by museum docents (guides or educators at the DMA) and need to be scheduled at least three weeks in advance. The fee for a docent-led tour is $5 per person. Suggested group itineraries include viewing the collection highlights, the Wendy and Emery Reves Collection, the Contemporary Collection, European Galleries, Decorative Arts and Design, and the Floral Art Tour.
For groups interested in embarking on a guided tour of current special exhibitions at the DMA, let the museum know ahead of time when you book.
All groups must check in at the Visitor Services Desk 15 minutes prior to their scheduled tour.
If you’re planning a wedding or corporate event in Dallas, look no further than the DMA. It’s the perfect location for an elegant affair or business meeting. The DMA currently has five spaces available for private event rentals:
- Hamon Atrium - an indoor space that has the capacity to seat 450 people. For receptions, it can hold 800 people.
- Eagle Family Plaza - an outdoor space that has the capacity to seat 170-255 people. For receptions, it can hold 260-385 people.
- Sculpture Garden - an outdoor space that has the capacity to seat 700 people. For receptions, it can hold 1,500 people.
- Founders Room - an indoor space that has the capacity to seat 135 people. For receptions, it can hold 180 people.
- Horchow Auditorium - an indoor theater setting that has the capacity to seat 333 people.
Are you ready to make your experience to the Dallas Museum of Art memorable? It will be when you book professional charter bus transportation with GOGO Charters. Our rental experts are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about renting a charter bus. Give us a call at (214) 431-5792 and we’d be happy to assist you!
Rent your charter bus now:
You may have seen us featured in:
Overall Rating: 9.98 out of 10 from 303 unique reviews