Fun Social Distancing Activities in San Diego
As spring grows closer, enjoying the outdoors in San Diego is more tempting now than ever! Although the current health crisis is ongoing, that doesn’t mean you can’t safely enjoy activities in America’s Finest City. Group travel should be limited where possible, but groups like…
Your Guide to Group Tours of San Diego’s Colleges
San Diego’s colleges have a reputation for beautiful, scenic campuses and academic excellence. The city also has a variety of universities to choose from–you can find members of the University of California and California State systems in the area, as well as other exceptional public…
The GOGO Charters Guide to Summer Fun in San Diego
Summer in Southern California is known for its beach-ready weather, especially in the San Diego Bay area. Although heading to one of the area’s many beaches is popular among groups of locals and tourists, there’s plenty else to do in America’s Finest City. Don’t get…
- The Best Group Day Trips from Miami
- Best Day Trips from NYC
- A GOGO Charters Road Trip Guide from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon
- A Guide to California’s Literary Road Trip: from Big Sur to Mono County
- Best Group Day Trips from Denver
- Guide to the Best Day Trips from San Diego
- Guide to the Best Day Trips from Dallas
- A Group Guide to Day Trips from Austin
Do you need to rent a charter bus?
Do you need a long-term shuttle service?
We offer contracted shuttle services for businesses, schools, hotels, and more. Contact our experts at 1-844-897-5201 to discuss your long-term transportation plans.