Here are just a few of the companies we’ve worked with:
Michigan Minibus and Charter Bus Rentals
Michigan Charter Bus & Minibus Rentals
With multiple types of charter buses available for rent, GOGO Charters can match your particular group with the best fit.
Charter Bus: Traveling with a large group or planning a long-distance trip? Then consider renting a full-size motorcoach for your group transportation service. A 56-passenger charter bus is perfect for groups like sports teams, classrooms, and private tours, and can include premium amenities for your journey. Request a bus with features like an onboard restroom, TVs with a DVD player, power outlets, air-conditioning, and reclining seats for the perfect ride across Michigan.
Minibus: Choose a minibus rental if you’re planning a quick or local trip for a small- to medium-sized group. This type of bus comes in multiple models that can transport between 15 and 35 passengers, so a minibus is great for shuttle service, parking lot transfers, airport pick-ups and drop-offs, or even a bachelor/bachelorette party. Request amenities like power outlets, a PA system, WiFi, and reclining seats for a convenient and comfortable ride.
Need an ADA-accessible charter bus? We can help there too. Just let your reservation representative know when you call us at 1-855-826-6770.
How Much Do Michigan Charter Bus Rentals Cost?
The price of your bus rental in Michigan depends on a variety of trip factors. For the most accurate price, call us today at 1-855-826-6770 and discuss your startrip dates, group size, and ideal itinerary with a reservation representative who can draft you a free, no-obligation quote.
Your quote will be based on the type of bus you’re renting, the duration of your trip or distance traveled, starting city, and the time of year. There are also some travel fees that aren’t included in your quote, like road tolls and parking permits.
Charter Bus Rental Services in Michigan
From private bus tours to parties out on the town, GOGO Charters offers a variety of bus rental services for trip planners and travel junkies in Michigan. There’s no better way to travel around the state of Michigan than with a private bus rental operating on your schedule and personal route. No matter where you’re going and how many people are with you, we can help you get there:
- Wedding Shuttle Service: Check wedding transportation off your to-do list for your upcoming big day in Michigan, and breathe a sigh of relief. With GOGO Charters, you can arrange dedicated shuttle service for guests to travel from the venue to the ceremony to the reception, and anywhere in between.
- Corporate Events: A charter bus rental is an easy and convenient solution for corporate transportation in Michigan. No matter if you’re planning an annual company picnic, presenting at a tradeshow in Detroit, or organizing the office holiday party, private bus rental services make rideshares, carpools, and travel reimbursements a thing of the past.
- School Field Trips: Skip the yellow school bus and book a private charter bus for your next school field trip. From educational visits to the Henry Ford Museum of Innovation to Senior class trips to visit Chicago, a bus rental service with a professional driver is a safe and reliable transportation choice.
- Government Transportation: Need a GSA-approved charter bus for official government travel in Michigan? Whether you need to transport military personnel to Fort Custer or want discreet charter service for a federal agency, GOGO Charters will work with you.
- Sports Team Travel: From college football games to little league practice, rely on GOGO Charters to deliver safe and reliable transportation services for athletes. With plenty of storage onboard and undercarriage, spacious charter buses are ideal vehicles for sports team transportation in Michigan.
If you don’t see the service you’re looking for listed here, don’t worry. GOGO Charters is experienced with providing charter bus rental services for all types of trips and occasions, including employee shuttle service, hospital shuttles, and more.
Visit Lake Michigan and Traverse City
Traverse City and Lake Michigan is arguably the most popular destination in Michigan—and for good reason. The Lake Michigan shore is home to the largest freshwater sand dunes in the world, making it a huge draw for outdoor enthusiasts and summertime sunbathers. More than 1,000 miles of coastline means there’s plenty to explore, from sandy beaches and breweries to water sports and beach towns like Traverse City. This charming coastal town is called the Cherry Capital of the World, and hosts the National Cherry Festival every year in July.
You can plan a trip around Lake Michigan for a weekend getaway, celebration, or school field trip. Rent a charter bus and customize a trip to visit Lake Michigan highlights like Traverse City, as well as Sleeping Bear Dunes National Seashore and Holland State Park. Your route to see the lake can even take you through Wisconsin, where you can stop in Green Bay for a Packers game or grab lunch in Milwaukee.
Detroit Charter Bus Rentals
Well known as the automobile capital of the world, Detroit is also loved for its distinctive Motown music sound from the 1960s. Book a charter bus rental for your next group trip in Detroit and see the sights that put this city on the map with convenience and comfort. Organize a school field trip to the Motown Museum, plan a banquet at MGM Grand Detroit, or see a performance at the Fox Theatre—all with private transportation and a professional driver handling the roads. No matter where you go in Detroit, make sure it's with GOGO Charters.
Grand Rapids Charter Bus Rentals
With more than 80 breweries within city limits, multiple renown art institutions, and a rich historical footprint in America, there’s no shortage of reasons why you’d want to plan a trip to Grand Rapids. Just rent a charter bus with us, and create a custom itinerary to visit the Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, Grand Rapids Art Museum, and the John Ball Zoo. Planning a bachelorette party or friends reunion? Organize a personalized Grand Rapids brewery tour that includes only your favorite spots to grab a pint, like The Mitten Brewing Company and Grand Rapids Brewing Company.
Ann Arbor Charter Bus Rentals
As home to the University of Michigan, and the largest football stadium in the U.S. (known as "The Big House”), Ann Arbor is a big destination for cultural and sporting events. Between the Ann Arbor Art Fair and the University of Michigan football season, event shuttle service is bound to make traffic and transportation in this busy city a breeze. You can also book a charter bus rental in Ann Arbor for private trips, like a U-M campus tour for prospective students or a day trip to the Huron River for kayaking, canoeing, and paddle boarding.
Book Your Michigan Charter Bus Rental
Your trip in Michigan will be efficient, fun and comfortable when you have a bus rental from GOGO Charters. With us, you can count on being matched with the best type of bus rental for your particular trip. Call us any time, 24/7, at 1-855-826-6770 and speak with a reservation representative to get started!