The GOGO Charters Guide to Traveling on a Charter Bus with Kids
At GOGO Charters, we’re no stranger to planning and accommodating field trip transportation for grade schools, high schools, youth groups, and scout troops. Whether you’re headed into a busy city for a museum visit or traveling into the wilderness for a day at a national…
10 Tips That Make It Way Easier to Travel with Your Youth Sports Team
Whether you’re a first-time coach (congrats!) or a veteran whose last trip didn’t go so well (we’ve all been through a travel disaster or two), planning a trip with your sports team can be a daunting task. GOGO Charters is here to help—and we don’t…
Getting to a College Bowl Game via Charter Bus: A Step-by-Step Guide
I grew up 20 minutes away from Clemson University, which means I grew up understanding two important facts: 1) college football is a big, big deal and 2) game-day traffic is the worst kind of traffic. But if your team makes it to the National…
- The Best Group Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Your Guide to a Group Road Trip on the Pacific Coast Highway
- Guide to a Group Road Trip across Texas Hill Country
- A Group Road Trip Guide to the Great River Road
- The Ultimate Guide to Group Road Trips on Route 66
- GOGO Charters Guide to the Best Day Trips from Phoenix
- The Best Group Day Trips from Chicago
- Your Guide to Group Tours of San Diego’s Colleges
Do you need to rent a charter bus?
Do you need a long-term shuttle service?
We offer contracted shuttle services for businesses, schools, hotels, and more. Contact our experts at 1-844-897-5201 to discuss your long-term transportation plans.